- Safe, convenient.
- A variety of channels to select.
- Recipients receive the amount immediately.
- Money can be remitted to more than 40 banks in Vietnam.
- Remitters can check details of recipients avoiding remitting to incorrect recipients.
- As for Mobile Banking and Internet Banking:
o Money can be remitted any time, including day-offs, holidays.
o Time and cost saving since remitters do not need to be present at counters.
- Money can be remitted at counters, via phones, tablets or internet-connected computers.
- Transactions are safely verified by SMS/ Token.
Remittance on Internet/Mobile Banking:
- a current account in VND maintained at SCB.
- Registration for Mobile Banking service at counters or remittance service via Internet Banking.
- Registration for verification via Token or mobile phone.
Remittance at counters: a current account in VND maintained at SCB.
Information on product and service policies is only for reference and may change from time to time. Please contact your nearest SCB (sub)branch or hotline 1900 6538 or 1800 5454 38 for advice.