- Electric invoices are as legally valid as other types of invoices.
- Electric invoices with electric signatures are created on SCB’s software and sent directly to customers via electric means.
- Customers can use electric devices (cellphones, computers, etc.) to sign in Internet Banking (via Internet Banking link) to search for electric invoices, download all electric invoices to customers’ computers to store or view/print at ease.
- Đối với khách hàng không có điều kiện sử dụng kênh Internet Banking để tra cứu hoá đơn thì có thể nhận hoá đơn chuyển đổi từ HĐĐT tại các điểm giao dịch của SCB khi có nhu cầu.
- For customers without access to Internet Banking can receive invoices converted from electric invoices at any SCB transaction units.
- Safe: Limit risks (lost, burned, worn invoices; administrative fine arising from the invoices, etc); ensure legal validity for tax reporting, accounting, storing, etc.
- Secure: hig security; without being forged since electric invoices have electric signatures and are sent directly to customer via Internet Banking.
- Prompt: as soon as the transactions are completed, customers can receive electric invoices without waiting time.
- Cost-saving: in storing invoices.
- Convenient: Customers can easily search for invoices on Internet Banking ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. It is also easy for customers to control, verify all invoices for accounting and tax procedures.
Information on product and service policies is only for reference and may change from time to time Please contact your nearest SCB branch or hotline 1900 6538 for advice